Saturday, March 8, 2008

Not much to report.

Nothing really new to report. Still feeling tired. My boobs are killing me (this happens due to the progesterone, but I'd like to believe it's a symptom)! This weekend is crucial for us because it's when AF would normally be here. The last 2 times this has been when cramping and spotting started for me. :: fingers crossed ::

My parents keep asking when test day is, and I of course will not tell them. I just keep saying it's a ways off. They are so excited to hear the news which is wonderful. However, it's even more heart-breaking for us if we have to relay bad news.

On a side-note, I got my first anonymous order through Lil' LJ today!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that sore bbs and whatnot are GREAT signs for you!!! Can't wait to hear the news!!!

MNjen said...

How are you feeling? Have you cheated and taken a test yet? :)