Monday, June 2, 2008

Shower Invitations!

It may seem early, but I wanted to get them done. My shower will be August 3. That will be week 25 for me. We wanted to get it done early so I am still feeling mobile enough to finish the nursery once we have all our shower goodies!

Here's the final product. We decided to go with stars and bears. Stars are something special to Christian and I and the bears... well, they're just too cute not to use. The top says: twice the blessing, twice the fun... two little miracles instead of just one!


I think my mom will be sending these out in the next 2 weeks. We figure summer is a busy time for families, so they can at least save the date :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh-- so cute!! I know do the onesies-- do you do invitations too? are going to stay in business after the babies???
good luck!

MNjen said...

Those are adorable! You'll have the time of your life at your baby shower. :)

Anonymous said...

Agreed: those bears are C U T E!

grandma said...

grandma loves them.....