Monday, September 29, 2008

Again?

So I have a breast infection yet again. I got in to see the doctor this morning and I'm now on another antibiotic. I had to call off work today to stay home and catch up on some rest. I do feel a little better after sleeping for a few hours, but it's very painful. If it's not better by Wednesday morning then I will go in for an ultrasound to see if there is something else going on such as an abcess.

Mady went to the breast yesterday as well and did good! Neither of them is really getting too much, which is why they still tube feed them afterwards. The downfall is that we don't get to bottle feed them if we put them to the breast. Because they are still so young, they will only do one non-tube feeding a day. As each day passes, they will try to alternate between bottle or breast and tube until they get the hang of it. Breast and bottle require a lot of work for them and they burn too many calories right now. It's more important that they continue to grow at this point.

They look adorable in their tiny little outfits... just like little dolls!

2 comments:

Pattern User & Reviewer said...

Loree-
We need some more pictures of your beautiful daughters.

The Wilsons said...

Oh sweetie! I hope you start to feel better!