Friday, December 5, 2008

Sellin' Out

I, in my total lack of free time, decided to revamp the blog a little. Still needs tweaked a little more when I have some time. I have yet to figure out the best way to print this so that we have a hard copy for our memories and the girls. If anyone knows of an online company that does this, please comment! You'll also notice the blatant advertisment on the header. This blog gets so many hits per day - over 100, that I just can't pass up the opportunity for some free marketing for Lil' LJ.com. We are doing pretty well considering we don't really advertise, but I'd love to grow by leaps and bounds this year!

1 comment:

krisprask said...

Hi Loree and family! Sounds like things are going well. Loved the dancing elves, sooo cute. The girls are so darn cute!
Also, you should put a link to your Lil LJ on the top banner or from the logo. I wanted to take a look but no link...
Take care!