Monday, January 26, 2009

I know, I know...finally some new pics!

This is a good picture of Mady's hemangioma on her eyelid. If you double click on the photo and view it larger you can see the clear difference between her left and right eyelids. You can also see that she doesn't mind one bit! The one on her thigh is looking better after one week of using her new ointment. It did still bleed a little this morning. I'm hoping it will be completely healed by end of week. I'm a little worried about the one on her shoulder, which is turning dark in some spots.

This is Emma being a goofball!

Madelyn, already loving to read like her mommy.

The girls are very proud of their new ability to lift up their heads and keep it up! I still have to snap some shots of them standing. The looks on their faces is priceless.

No comments: