Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Like I have time, right?

I started another blog. I know, I know... how do I have time for this? My goal is post once a week, which I think its definitely manageable. I wanted to start a blog with items that I really love for the girls and other items that other moms have recommended to me. As a new mom, I love to read blogs of other moms and new items that I may not have seen or heard about. So, here it is... I'm going to try to jazz it up over the next few weeks.

If you are on facebook, I also started a facebook group:

My Lil' Monkey - Top Baby Picks from Moms for Moms

http://mylilmonkey-babypicks.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Jamee said...

I'm very interested in following your new blog! As I'm starting to explore more and more baby products I am completely at a loss! So I am sure my future child will thank you for your recommendations :)