Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our First Christmas




Our first Christmas with the girls was good. It was really great to have our girls with us for the holiday. OUR girls. It still seems like it's not real! We usually go to dinner Christmas Eve for my dad's birthday and then go to church. However, since we can't go anywhere with the girls, my parents picked us up some dinner and we opened gifts and hung out with my family (Mom and Dad and Aunt Angela and Uncle Todd) until they went to church. They got a ton of clothes and some great little toys to help with their development. They both slept through most of it. Mady was a little more alert then Emma. Christmas day we had dinner at my parents and then later in the day Uncle Fritz and Aunt Terri came over. We can't wait until next year when they will be a little more aware of Christmas. I can't believe the holidays are over and I'll be back at work next Tuesday! New Year's Eve we stayed in. My brother had a party but Christian is still getting over a cold and it was just easier to stay in. I fell asleep, of course... and Christian woke me at 12 and then we fed the girls their first bottles of 2009.

No comments: