Wednesday, July 15, 2009

2 Crawlers and catching up.

Mady has now picked up on her speed and curiosity! They both now venture out of rooms and on to anything and everything that is within their reach. It's so exciting and wonderful yet horrifying because we really have to make sure we leave nothing on the floor or within their reach. The gates are up and the outlets are blocked. Next up is the cupboard locks and toilet locks. I also think we should invest in a tv wall mount to keep it from falling over on the girls. It's so light and so easy to tip over.

Emma seems to think "no" is a funny word because every time I say "Emma, no" (which is quite often these days) she turns and looks at me and laughs!

They both love "peeking" around corners and really looking for things that they drop or if we leave the room. It's really cute. Emma is now speaking in gibberish. She really tells some great stories.

Last night they had rigatoni for the first time as a finger food and loved it. Mady did get sick afterwards though...

And on the medical front, Mady's latest ultrasound results showed that a few of her internal hemangiomas have reduced in size. There are a few that are still about the same size, so we'll repeat the test again in 3-6 months. All in all, good news!

What I really didn't get to add to my "still grieving" post is just how much I LOVE being a mom. I had such a hard time even visualizing myself as a mom or how in the world I'd pull it off with two. It is by far the best thing that has every happened to me. (Okay, it's tied with marrying my dear hubby).

Pictures coming....

1 comment:

Christina said...

I couldn't help but laugh when I read "Emma thinks the word no is funny". My Emma is the exact same way. I have to tell her "no" so many times a day and about 90% of the time she looks at me and smiles, if I say it again she laughs. Gotta love it!