Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas!

I was waiting until I had photos to update, but I haven't had time to upload them yet.

We had a great Christmas with the girls. They weren't quite as into it as I thought they would be,
but it was still so much fun. Christmas Eve we went to dinner and then came back to the house and opened gifts from Grammie and Pap-pap and Aunt Angela and Uncle Todd. All 3 kids were spoiled rotten! I think Emma's favorite gifts were her baby dolls from Grammie and strollers from Aunt Angela. Mady's are probably the Little People Farm from Aunt Julie and Uncle Michael and the Quad that Grandpa Mayer got them. They got some really cute fuzzy pillows in the shape of a bumble bee and turtle from Uncle Fritz and Aunt T. Santa got them a play house door thingy, which as a front door that opens and closes, light switches they can turn on and off, etc. They got some clothes, a sit and spin, tickle me elmo, a new play table, an activity center, books, and a bunch of other stuff. We can't wait till next year when they will be even more excited to see what's underneath the wrapping paper!

I tried to go through and put some older toys in storage to make some room for the new toys, but we've finally decided that it's probably time to move into a slightly larger home. We need one more bedroom and one more bath. We are so cramped right now and with us both doing freelance work we need a large bedroom for our office not the tiny, tiny bedroom we are both squeezed into right now!

I will update more soon and post some pictures from Christmas.

If you get a chance, check out my other blog: www.doubleedesign.blogspot.com to see some of the design work I do and of course you have to check out some of the new valentine's day designs at www.lillj.com!

No comments: