Thursday, February 4, 2010

Graduating and Surgery!

The girls have graduated to the toddler room at daycare! My babies are now toddlers! UGH! We are so proud of them and every new thing they do, but it's so sad how fast they are growing up. Today I walked in at lunch after a doctor visit with Mady and little Emma was sitting at a table with her friends eating lunch. So cute.

So on to Mady... she's had 6 or 7 ear infections this season and is onto another. So, we saw the Ears, Nose and Throat Doctor today and he feels she is a perfect candidate for ear tubes. We are all for this because I do not want to give her anymore antibiotics and I want my little girl to be well for more than 1-2 weeks at a time. It's a very simple surgery that only takes 5-10 minutes. I can't wait to see how much better she does with these in. Christian and I are both going to do some schedule swapping next week so that we can both go in with her. She'll be put under for it.

Mady got her first mini haircut this weekend, as she had a few strands getting in her eyes and since her sides have yet to grow, we decided to give her a trim. Once her sides fill in, we'll let her bangs grow, as we are with Emma. Mady's hair is so long in the back, it looks like she has a mullet. We put it in pig tails the other day and pulled Emma's hair back:


I hope to update again soon after Mady's surgery on Feb 8th.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

The girls are so cute!

Hope Mady's surgery goes well.