Monday, May 24, 2010

Moving!

We put our house up for sale after many, many months of debating whether to or not. And within 2 days, it is now under agreement! Yikes! We currently reside in a 3 bedroom 1.5 bath home. We have made it a beautiful home, but are feeling the squeeze as the girls get older. We're looking to step up into a 4 bdrm 2.5 bath. I'm not looking to step up my mortgage by too much though! I'm all about not spending every last time on a mortgage. We spend that extra mortgage money on daycare every month!! We have a few school districts in mind to stay within, but really want to stay close to the area we are in now, as it's close to everything. I'm curious to see what the girls think and how they do with a move. It'll be so much fun for them to explore a new home, but I worry about their sleeping habits.

Anyway, we have 60 days to vacate! This will become a little more real after the home inspection this week.

No comments: