Tuesday, July 6, 2010

We bought a house!

Which is a reasonable excuse for not posting for awhile right? We have been out with both girls almost every night for weeks searching for a new home. Our sold only a few days after being on the market! We found a great home for our family with four bedrooms, 3 baths and a finished basement. The selling feature is a great, level back yard for the girls to run around in!

The girls are doing great and are really into climbing right now!

I will post again soon, but thought I should definitely get in a quick update. We close on our new home in two weeks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for all 4 of you. I'm also excited that you will be so much closer to us 3. I still can't wipe the smile off of my face.

Hey neighbor - we love you!

Love,
Kim, Mark & Damon