Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sick Update

So, I took Mady to the doctor for her follow up on Monday and I took Emma as well. Emma had been acting fine, but her cough changed a little and we are going on 4+weeks of being sick.

Turns out miss Emma was wheezing and diagnosed with walking pneumonia. I never heard her wheeze at home :( Both girls o2 levels were a little low, so they both got breathing treatments at the doctors and we were sent home with a breathing machine and 5 prescriptions. UGH!

They both seem to be doing better, I think... Emma sounded a little congested this morning. We didn't see our regular doctor on Monday, so I have a list of questions for Christian to ask the doctor on Friday. I had to switch some days around this week to make up for missing work. Basically, I think we should send them to an asthma or allergy doctor, just to make sure that asthma isn't triggering these.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm so sorry that the girls have been so sick -- hope they are doing better soon.

Love the pic in your last post - too cute. :)