Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My vow and mini update.

I vow to start getting my camera out again. I can't even remember the last time I took pictures of the girls who are turning into these incredible preschoolers before my very eyes. And video too!

We're all sick right now, so I've been just trying to keep up. I've been swamped at work, at home with freelance and still trying to push Lil' LJ further along. And of course, always making time for the girls. Mady had some trouble breathing Sunday night, but seems to be doing better.

Friday, the girls have their 30 month evaluation with the developmentalist. We'll graduate in 6 months from the program! I will update after Friday.

And on a side note, we've decided to take a trip to our NICU with some pizza within the next few weeks. I'm hoping it will cheer up the families to see our girls and hear about how far they've come. I also know that it's so hard to remember to eat and to find the time to eat while spending all of your time at the NICU. I'm thinking about taking in some onesies as well.

Our March of Dimes donation count is now at $945. Don't forget to donate and get entered into the drawing for a free onesie!!

No comments: