Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It'll be a suprise

For now, our decision is to NOT find out the sexes of our lil' walnuts. We'd like something in this long journey to be a surprise. Sure, we may change our minds, but for now that's the decision! In the end, we'll get more practical gifts and I will be less tempted to buy cute little outfits way before it's time!

No solid ideas for a nursery theme yet although I've seen some cute baby safari bedding we like. I'd love something ultra contemporary without the $$$ :)

I'll feel better about planning the nursery in a few weeks after we see our babies again for our first trimester ultrasound and screening.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello loree! I love your blog spot & am so happy to read how well you and your lil' ones are progressing!! What a blessing...;)

God bless you all!
Maria