Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Kicks!!

The kiddos started kicking enough for me to feel it with my hand on the outside! It feels like tiny taps. The first time I felt it was Monday night (20 weeks) on my way home from work. I felt them again yesterday morning and this morning, again during my car ride into work. Their daddy has been asking them to watch Karate Kid for inspiration and he has also instructed them to do the "Mommy Pokey" instead of the "Hokey Pokey". Hopefully within the next week I'll be feeling them more often and he'll get to feel it too.

My fatigue is high again, so I've been taking hour naps again when I get home from work. I've also started swelling pretty bad in my ankles. The doctor says to keep an eye on it, but it's normal. I need to watch my salt, drink water and put my feet up.

No comments: