Saturday, November 8, 2008

Photo Shoot

We did a mini photo shoot today of the girls for their birth announcements. Below are some outtakes and some other shots from the last few days. Yesterday the girls had their first big girl baths in a little tub. They seemed to really like it!

Today Emma was alert a lot more than usual and was awake for her photo shoot and hung out and watched Mady's. It was great to see her as wide-eyed as her sis. They have been sleeping better at night - in fact, I had to wake them up last night to eat. They still need to stick to an every three hour schedule to keep gaining weight and growing. Hopefully soon we can go a little longer at night. Christian and I have been taking turns at night so that we can get at least 4 hours of sleep at a time. In between feedings there is about 1.5 hours of time to nap and then it's time for the next feeding. My mom came over every day this week to help during or after a feeding so that I could shower or nap. Now with Christian home with us, things have definitely calmed down. We'll see what happens after he goes back to work in a week. I can't believe I've already been home with them for a week. It feels like only a day or so. Time really does go by too fast.








6 comments:

MNjen said...

Awwww look at those precious little girls! So cute!!

Annie said...

They look adorable. I love the pictures.

Annie

monica said...

Love the pictures!! They are adorable!

Ben and Cori Momma said...

They are just adorable! Welcome home and keep up the good work. I remember how rought every 3 hrs can be with one baby, so you are my hero, and I'm sure you are the girls' hero too!

Troups said...

We miss you guys. Sorry we didn't see you before you left. Waylon might be home thursday. I loved the girls photo shoot. Call anytime.

Unknown said...

Look at those little models.... so beautiful. You both are doing a fabulous job!