Monday, November 3, 2008

S.W.A.K.


Our first full day at home was pretty good considering the lack of sleep from last night! My mom came over today to help with 2 feedings. The home nurse also stopped in and they girls are doing great! Madelyn had some great tummy and play time today on her play mat. Emma didn't seem as enthusiastic, but she did hang out with her lil' sis for awhile on the mat. Mady loves to stare at herself in the mirror!

Here's a few adorable pics I caught today. They LOVE to snuggle with each other.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Life is good! The girls look happy, and now the fun begins.... pictures galore - welcome to your new life. It's a good one!

Love,
ME

The Wilsons said...

I'm glad that your first day at home went okay! The girls are beautiful!

Jamee said...

I cannot believe how gorgeous your girls are! With the tootsie roll pics and these you could make your own calendar! I am so glad that the girls are enjoying being home!