Saturday, January 10, 2009

Two Little Peanuts.

Mady is now 12 lbs and Emma 10! You can see Mady's hemangioma pretty clearly in the picture below on her left eye. The one on her thigh is ulcerated and hurting her. The dermatoligst wants us back in two weeks. If it's not better and her eye is worse, they'll want to start her on steroids to help shrink them. :(

The girls learned how to grasp toys this week and shake their little keys. They are also wanting to stand and bear weight on their legs! They love it. They also like their Bumbo chairs that allow them to practice holding up their heads.

Emma



Mady




2 comments:

Jamee said...

Your girls are so cute! DH is sitting here with me and the first thing that he said when I pulled up your blog was how beautiful they are! I can't believe they are 4 months old already!

BTW-I've tagged you in my blog if you have a free minute and wanted something fun :)

Emily said...

The girls are soooo beautiful! I love the new pics! Thanks for sharing...