Monday, April 13, 2009

May is almost here

I start back to work full time again in May - which for me, will thankfully only be 4 days per week. That being said, I'm still very upset. I can't seem to get over the fact that the majority of my children's days will be spend with someone other than us. I'm not sure why this is so difficult for me. Maybe it's because of everything we've been through. I just found out from a neighbor that she's heard a vague not so good opinion on the day care that we are planning on taking the girls to on Thursdays. I guess I may research looking into another place. I think there may be one more that did accept part timers that we didn't get to check out earlier.

1 comment:

CJ said...

Wow, atleast you had 7 months off! How wonderful! I am sure you will find someone to take good care of them, but of course you take care of them the best!