Friday, January 11, 2008

Alexis and Jennifer!

Finally after about 2 years of listening to the Whatever with Alexis and Jennifer show on Sirius, I called in! Me! I was so nervous, but the anticipation was worse than anything. I felt pretty comfortable once I was on air with them. Driving was a little distracting though. If I call again, I think I'll make sure I'm parked somewhere!

Anyway, it's Martha Stewart's daughter Alexis, who I believe is 41 and her co-star Jennifer Hutt who is in her late 30's. The show is great. Their viewpoints are funny and real.

You can read their blogs and listen online.

I will post again when they have a recap of the show on their site. I recorded it. I was smiling and shaking afterwards :) I am going to send Alexis one of my onesies once my website is up and running!!!

Oh, she did say that she wishes IVF was covered for everyone, but understands why it is not. She doesn't feel it is everyone's god-given right. I disagree, but I kept my mouth shut. :(

I feel a little bit better now about calling in again!

No comments: