Thursday, January 10, 2008

Fertility and Hope Bracelet

I am so excited. A friend of mine from the Nest TTTC Board creates fabulous jewelry. She is going to create a bracelet for me that incorporates 3 symbols very important to me. A turtle, a hope charm and rose quartz.

Rose Quartz
Rose Quartz is a delicate pink stone connected to love and serenity. It is known as a healing, protecting stone, said to help mend a broken heart. It is also said that Rose Quartz is a fertility stone, and a protector during pregnancy and childbirth.

The Turtle
The turtle is a powerful symbol of both fertility and protection. A Sea Turtle lays anywhere from 50-150 eggs at a time. The hope is that she may bestow her fruitfulness on the wearer. In Native American culture the turtle represents strength, patience and the power to endure and preserver.

You can see her designs here.
http://www.gretchenleighdesigns.blogspot.com/

I'll post pics when I receive it!

No comments: