Tuesday, February 26, 2008

16 eggs!

We had a great retrieval this morning with 16 eggs. I'm still feeling a little loopy. I'm pretty sore, but no bad cramping or pain. She couldn't get the IV in my hand this morning after 2 painful attempts, so she then put it in my arm. I now have 3 spots to put warm compresses on to avoid too much bruising.

I get to call tomorrow between 10-12pm for the first fertilization report to see how many embryos fertilized. I'm not nervous about that call, but I am nervous about Friday morning when we get to see what our quality was this time.

1 comment:

MNjen said...

Hello! I am Melissa and Brian's surrogate, Jen. Melissa sent me the link to your blog and I have it bookmarked. =)

Way to go on the great retrieval today! I hope you have lots of great quality embies on Friday.