Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Fertilization Report

**sigh**

We had 16 eggs, 12 were mature, 11 fertilized. I know this seems like a great number, BUT it's the exact same number we had the last 2 times with 3 good/average ones to implant and the rest just stopped progressing.

I'll get another update tomorrow, though they won't be able to give me quality until the transfer.

On a side note I only slept an hour last night. Not from anxiety, I think it's from the steroids. My face is very flushed and a little blotchy. The nurse recommended taking benedryl, but I'm going to have to wait till tonight for that. I'm on my way into work and do not want to fall asleep at my desk or on the road!

1 comment:

Jen & Jeff said...

Yeah for fertilzed eggies! This is MORE Than you will ever need. I just know it!