Sunday, March 23, 2008

5 weeks 5 days pregnant

How amazing! These lil' guys are definitely making themselves known. I am hungry alot! The nurse made it clear that if I'm hungry, my babies are hungry, so I've been eating when my body tells me to. I'm trying to do that healthfully though. We went out yesterday and bought tons of fruit juices and V8 Splash. With twins, I'm supposed to take in way more vegetables than I can possibly eat. I'm also very tired and have been taking naps after work. I can't believe how early all this is happening. I do hear with twins that symptoms and showing are about 3 weeks ahead of a singleton.

I will get around to posting the banner I made for Christian, hopefully tomorrow. We started taking our baby belly shots and I'll be posting those occasionally as well.

Friday is when we get to see the heartbeats and it seems like an eternity from now. I'm going to take our camera with hopes of getting them on video. Everyone we know is on pins and needles waiting to see how many heartbeats we'll see.

1 comment:

MNjen said...

Friday does seem far away! Congrats again, and I look forward to reading about your uneventful pregnancy!