Saturday, March 29, 2008

Two Beautiful Babies with Strong Heartbearts!

We saw our twins heartbeats on Friday. It was truly amazing. I was called back by myself so that the nurse could get the babies measurements, etc. She asked if I wanted to know before Christian came back and I said no. It was very hard to lie there not knowing!

Christian came back and she turned the screen to show us our 2 amazing little ones! We could see the yolk sacs for both and the heartbeats. We were even able to hear them this early. That is something you never forget! We squeezed each others hands so hard and smiled from ear to ear.

As for the possible third, she still saw a little spot there, but there was no sac, heartbeat, etc. so it is most likely a cyst or something else, but definitely not a third baby.

We are so happy to be expecting twins. It's still all very surreal. Last night for my birthday we went out and bought me a Snoogle Pregnancy Pillow and a Pregnancy Journal. It was wonderful to be walking around Babies R Us as expectant parents.

I will post the ultrasound pictures soon.

I'm 35 today! UGH!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday, Loree! Glad to hear the twins have strong heartbeats! Congrats!