Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pelvic pain (SPD)

Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction

This is what the doctor thinks I may have via our phone conversation on Friday.

She suggested I start wearing a support belt. I wore one the past 2 nights and while the pelvic pain has not changed, my hip pain has decreased. I plan on talking to her about this at the next appt. (which I may make for early next week). I need to work as long as possible to have time with the babies after they arrive, so bed rest is not an option in my mind right now! The pain when getting up in the middle of the night almost always brings me to tears. These lil' ones are worth every thing I am feeling, no matter how much it hurts!

On a much more important note, my shower is today! YAY!

2 comments:

MNjen said...

Ouch! I hope you get some relief soon! And I hope your shower was FUN!

Jennifer said...

I have the same pain. It is soooo unpleasant. Somedays are worse than others. It hurts worse when I'm on my feet all day, which is often because of my job. The sad thing is that I'm just 20 weeks and I'm already starting to waddle because of the pain.