Tuesday, September 16, 2008

2 weeks old

The girls are now 2 weeks old (31 weeks). Emma had some spit up yesterday, so they decreased her feedings by 1cc, today she is back up, and now at 25cc's. Her O2 is at 29% and Madelyn's is at 24%. They will leave Mady on the CPAP at least for today and most likely tomorrow as well. Mady had her head scan today and we are awaiting the results. They had an uneventful night which is great!

I am pretty sure I have a clogged and possibly infected duct and am waiting for the lactation consultant to return my call. Hopefully once I get this figured out and corrected, I'll start feeling better overall. I'm not even back at work yet and I'm just so exhausted. Christian goes into work every day and then stops after work until about 10-11pm to spend time with the girls. I have no idea how he does it. I am hoping to work until about 3 when I return to work so that I can spend the evening with the girls in kangaroo care and then get home to relax from the day before going to bed and starting over again.

No comments: