Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm giving in.

I talked to the lactation consultant today and she stressed how important it is to be resting when I am at home and to take care of myself. I know this, but it's easier said than done. She convinced me that the house work can wait. She suggested that a week before the babies come home, we ask for help getting the house back in order. She also suggested that anyone that wants to help us bring us home cooked meals that we can reheat or grocery shop for us. Meals are quite the challenge for us as we have no free time to shop or make food. She doesn't want me preparing meals and Christian works all day and doesn't get home till 10 or 11 after seeing the girls. So, if you would like to help us, you can drop us off something that is re-heatable (to our house or my parents) or we can give you a small list of some necessities we might need. I have my mom running some errands for me this week. I hate asking for help, as I hate to inconvenience anyone, but many of you have asked what you can do tell help us get through this time.

2 comments:

monica said...

I wish that I was closer to help. Hang in there and keep resting. I know that Costco has some pre-cooked meals that are really good. The girls will be home with you very soon.

The Wilsons said...

I wish there was something I could do too! Hopefully family and friends will come through for you! Don't feel bad asking for help!! Get some rest.