Thursday, October 30, 2008

Is this really real?

Our girls are coming home!!! Maybe an hour or two after my post yesterday, I got the call. They will be coming home Sunday or Monday. We're ecstatic. We are however, a little nervous. Not so much about bringing home two lil' ones, but about them being preemies. We will have to watch them pretty closely during their feedings for awhile and they still may come home on a monitor or two. Mady had a B (drop in heart rate) while at rest yesterday, which is why she may need a monitor. They fed great for us last night and for the nurses all night and this morning... no alarms at all :) I'm taking in outfits for their Magee photo shoot today and we'll be taking in the car seats tomorrow for their 1.5 hour test. They have to sit there in them with no alarms! In the morning, I need to take my car in to the Police station to have them check the installation of the car seat bases.

I'm so excited to have my girls home with us! Check back tomorrow for their halloween pics!

2 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

what wonderful news! let me know if you have any questions. i know it is a little bit scary to be bringing home multiple preemies, but you will do fantastic!

monica said...

Congratulations!! You will do wonderful with them home and so will they!! Can't wait to see the girls home and with you both!