Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's 3am

And for the second night I have a fever of 103°. I took some tylenol and am waiting to see if it will go down. If not, I may be back in the ER for IV antibiotics. I'm starting to sweat, so I think that means the fever broke. I so badly want to give up pumping. I can't go through this again in 2 weeks. But, I also can't imagine NOT breastfeeding my girls, even if I only get to experience it for a few weeks. I haven't done it (breastfed) for a few days since I was sick. I think I need hold off at least tomorrow to help clear this infection out since the girls aren't strong enough to pull out enough milk. Christian is so on-board with breast feeding which makes it even harder to give it up. I think my plan is to stick it out, but if another infection comes along, we're going to have to evaluate whether it's worth it. These fevers completely knock me out which is not good when trying to take care of two kiddos at home!

No comments: