Sunday, October 12, 2008

Well, I definitely have a cold.

I feel like crap. This feeling is only multiplied by not being able to see my daughters again today. I am trying to find something I can take without it affecting the babies or my milk supply and apparently I need to try to not take anything. That is NOT the answer I am looking for because I NEED to see my girls tomorrow. I am actually resting, which is often hard for me. I will be chugging OJ today and am going to go whip out the vaporizer.

On to the GOOD news... the girls are now in the E pod, which is the open pod with no walls. What does this mean? It means our girls are now 5 feet away from each other with no wall separating them. As soon as one of them gets one of their canulas or other monitor removed, they will be able to co-bed! It's killing me that I'm not there to see this today! Mady is down to 23% O2 and Emma is at 31%. They are both doing great with their bottles. Christian feed them both last night and they finished all of their bottles with no problem. They did de-saturate a little afterwards which may be due to reflux. He's going to ask about that today.

No comments: