Monday, October 6, 2008

So Amazing

Okay, so I know their smiles right now are supposedly just involuntary, but Madelyn breast feed again today and I'm telling you she smiled the whole time. She hated when we stopped! We are only allowed to do 5-10 minutes per side so they don't get tuckered out. I'm not sure how much milk she got, but she did a great job. Last time she hurt me pretty bad and this time she seemed to have the hang of it. I'm not sure if Emma will get a shot today because of her rough day yesterday. I'm going to meet with lactation tomorrow when I try Emma again so that they can watch us and offer suggestions, etc. I'm hoping I get some time to make up a list of questions before tomorrow!

Emma's O2 is down to 27% today and Madelyn is around 34%. These girls are constantly compared already! It seems like one day Emma is ahead, the next it's Mady. They are both being weaned back out of their isolettes today. Hopefully, they'll pass the test this time!

The girls nursery is ALMOST done! We ordered a glider/rocker that will hopefully be ready for us to pick up this weekend. Once that is in, I can fine tune the room and figure out where to put up the shelves, etc. It's looking great so far! I'm still so happy with the gender neutral theme. The girls can have their "princess" room in a few years :) I will definitely post pictures when we're done.

No comments: