Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Not too bad.

The introduction of solids is going pretty well. Emma LOVES it, which is pretty ironic because she isn't that into eating from her bottle. Never was. Mady, is still trying to figure out what exactly she is supposed to do and why we are shoving green mushy stuff at her. I'm thinking she doesn't like green beans. Next on my list is to head back to cereals and try rice for a few days. We skipped that step and I'd like to have one of their meals per day be either oatmeal or rice cereal ... at least for the next month. After rice, we're onto either peas or avocado.

Madyeln's hemangioma on her shoulder is now starting to ulcerate and I think it's causing her some pain. It is right where the strap hits on her car seat :( So, Friday, she has a dermatology appt at 1pm and an eye appt at 2:4opm. I'm hoping that her eye is still okay, as it's growth seems to have plateaued. I just hate that my daughter has to have these medications and bandadges on her and any kind of pain whatsoever. It's heartbreaking!

Hopefully, I'll get some time to post January's pics tomorrow.

No comments: