Saturday, August 16, 2008

Another day!

Well, we made it another day. That's what we're aiming for...one day at a time. I had a few contractions this morning, but the doctor says they are normal. I'm half way through one book, have a bunch of thank you cards complete and have watched 2 movies. Todd and Angela came to visit this morning and Christian will be back tonight.

When I asked the doctor today what my chances are of making it quite a ways further, she could only say that is her hope and they will do what they can to get us there, but there are no promises. The babies will most likely be here early...it's just a matter of how long we can hold them off. It's also very possible that I could go to 34 weeks, you just never know!

The doctor did confirm that when I do go home, it will be bed rest with bathroom privelages. That means bathroom breaks and showers, and limited times up and down our stairs. I will obey, I promise!

1 comment:

MNjen said...

Oh my goodness! How scary! I hope those twinkies continue to cook a while longer! And try not to go stir crazy in the hospital!!