Monday, August 25, 2008

Heading Home!

I can't wait to walk into my house. I am very nervous but confident that they know what they are doing if they are releasing me. They will see me twice a week, which makes me feel better. One day will be for a non-stress test (the test I've been doing every day here that looks for contractions and the babies activity) and the other will be an appointment at the doctors office. It's a little inconvenient as Christian or my parents will need to drive me to these, but I think we would all take the inconvenience over the alternative. I'll continue my meds at home which means waking up at 12:30am and 4:30am. The doctor repeated again that she would rather see me 15 times a day then to not see me and risk anything. I'm to call with ANY changes. I guess I also need to spend some time each day with my hands on my belly to see if I can feel any contractions. I think my belly always feels hard so this is complicated!

I have so many mixed feelings but I know that this is what is right for all of us right now. We still need all of your thoughts and prayers as we really need to get to the 32 week mark which is 4 weeks away.

Oh, and I think I may take up knitting or crocheting or at least try to learn how over the next few weeks!

1 comment:

Ben and Cori Momma said...

good luck and God bless Loree! You are doing great- keep those little angels in there some more! One day at a time.