Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's looking like I will indeed get to leave tomorrow!

The doctor will be in at some point tomorrow to review the weekends tests, but they looked good according to the nurses. I am looking forward to getting out of here. I am definitely nervous about being at home, but it's worth a shot to see how I do. I will have been here for 2 weeks as of Tuesday. I need to be in my own house, my own bed, and spend time with my husband and my cats. How often will I freak out and call the doctors office or end up in L&D? I have no idea. I really don't. This is the one time that I'm allowed and have reason to be paranoid. But, I'm learning more about what's normal and what isn't. I am really hoping that all remains quiet at home. The doctor that was in today said that my next goal is 32 weeks. 4 more weeks babies! We can do this!

YES, I WILL BEHAVE. Yes, me, the one that is an impatient control-freak. I have to let that go and understand that things may not get done the way I want or when I want them but they will get done. Yes, it's really hard for me to accept that I can't finish up the baby shopping with my husband and that I can't go downstairs and wash all the adorable little outfits we have. BUT my babies need me and that means I will listen to the doctors and will probably be stricter on myself then some of them would be. I know that I am still in a very scary point in this pregnancy. But they can't do anything for me here that I can't do at home. The upside of being here, of course, is that I'm here and not 45 minutes away should I start having contractions, my water break, etc...

And, I know that my stint at home may last weeks or just days. I'll be sure to have Christian pack us up a new bag in case I end up here on bed rest again :(

I'll update tomorrow!!

No comments: