Saturday, August 30, 2008

Our Lil' Buddy

This is our little buddy, Giger.


Christian took him to the vets this morning and he is crashing. He now also has a heart murmur. He talked to the vet and we've decided that we will put him to sleep. Now it's just a matter of when. We don't want him to suffer at all, so we'll be keeping an eye on him and hopefully will know when it is time. He's lost 3lbs in the last 2 months, which is a lot for a tiny cat. We are so sad that our babies will not get to meet him, pull his tail and cuddle with him.

On to some better news, I had my doctors appointment yesterday and the babies heart rates were great. Nothing else has really changed, so she didn't do a cervical exam. We have a non-stress test Monday. I can't believe it'll be almost 3 weeks that I've been on bed rest! We still have a lot to do, but Christian is tackling things one day at a time.

1 comment:

Jen & Jeff said...

ugh.. I am so sorry Loree! I would just die if something happened to one of my dogs!! They really are my babies!