Friday, August 22, 2008

Latest plan of action

Dr. Moore came in to see me today. She thinks I might be okay to go home, but would like to keep me through the weekend. Everyone will be fully staffed again for the week and she'd feel better after a few more days of testing. My test this morning showed some more irritability, but not contractions. She thinks upping the meds will keep me stable for a little while longer. She was going to talk to one of my other doctors to get her thoughts. So, hopefully I'll remain stable, go home on Monday and keep these babies cooking for at least a few more weeks. I think I'm comfortable going home now. I think I know what to look for and what is the norm. I have also been reassured several times that no phone call is a stupid call and that I need to remain proactive. I will be 28 weeks on Tuesday! :)

Christian met with the pediatrician for me this morning and feels pretty comfortable with her. We were told we needed to get one picked out before they come along!

Next on the list is to visit the last 2 daycares on our list so that we can get our deposit in. Without putting down a deposit we run the risk of no one having room for our kiddos!

No comments: