Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Staying put a few more days.

Doc wants me to stay at least a few more days to be monitored. Last night I had cramping for 2 hours. When they put me on the monitor, it only showed irritablity. This morning, I went for my daily NST (non-stress test) and had a bunch of contractions. The kicker is I only felt 3 and those were the ones that topped the graph. So, she wants to remain conservative. They upped my meds to help prevent preterm labor from every 6 to every 4 hours. I think she wants to see what kind of effect that will have. My cervix still remains unchanged, which is great.

I'm upset, as I had high hopes for leaving today, but I know this is best for the babies. I guess I need to start making up a list of things that need done at the house since I don't know when/if I'll be home to talk Christian through it all. I have lots to keep me busy here, but I have so much that needs done at home and I miss my husband and kitties.

No comments: