Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Baby Girl Mix

The girls have been listening to music via my iPod. They love it! I started the Mix while I was pregnant and played it for them quite often. They are happy to hear it again outside of the womb :) We're hoping continuing to play it will comfort them and help them sleep when they are home.

Here's the girls playlist:
Air on a G String
Fur Elise
Brahm's Lullaby
The Day (That you gave me a son) ... yes, we realize we have girls :)
Divertimento for 2 Horns and and Strings
Dream a Little Dream of Me
Love Me Tender
Lullaby (Goodnight, My Angel)
Minuet in G Major
Nemo Egg
The Rainbow Connection
Serenade in B-Flat
Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Tomorrow
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
What a Wonderful World
When You Wish Upon a Star
A Whole New World
You Are My Sunshine
You Are the Sunshine of My Live

They love when mommy sings Love Me Tender to them (even if she's not in tune)
Love me tender, love me sweet
Never let me go.
You have made my life complete
And I love you so.
Love me tender, love me true
All my dreams fulfilled
For my Emma/Mady, I love you
And I always will.

2 comments:

Sara said...

So sweet! I love that you let them listen to your music. What a great idea.

Trish said...

Love the Mix .. I always heard its good to have them listen to music Like that!! Great tunes. and yess.. EWWWYYY germs. wash and don't be sick I completely relate to this. Yeahhh Emma and Maddy Growing!!

Love from Cousin Trish